The course is six hours and covers both theory and practical elements.
By the end of the workshop each participant should be able to met the following outcomes:
- Apply and extend your existing coaching skills and experience, meet the needs of players with a range of impairments.
- Establish basic communication skills for coaching disabled footballers.
- Use appropriate terminology
- Identify appropriate safety and medical considerations.
- Plan a wide range of coaching sessions for disabled footballers.
- Using the Inclusion Spectrum, plan your coaching sessions to include disabled players or provide alternative appropriate opportunities.
- Understand the player pathways available for disabled players including the appropriate structure for competition.
For further information on upcoming courses contact email@example.com
For more details click here.