Hertfordshire FA Coaching Bursary
The Hertfordshire FA Coaching Bursary scheme is open to coaches delivering football across the county.
The scheme will provide coaches with the opportunity to undertake coaching qualifications, with a financial bursary. Coaches will be required to complete an application form and can only apply for a bursary for the following courses
- Level 2 (Full) - £100
- Level 2 (Block 1) - £30
- Level 2 (Block 2) - £40
- Level 2 (Block 3) - £30
- Youth Award Module 3 - £100
Nike Partner Club
The Nike Partner Club Programme was established in conjunction with the FA in November 2013 with the aim of providing a range of benefits to aid with the development of sustainability of Charter Standard Clubs.
Open to Charter Standard Community and Development clubs, each Club will hold this status for three seasons and commit to wearing exclusively Nike match kit.
The list of benefits includes but is not limited to:
- Coaching bursaries to the value of £80 per team in your club in the first year and £20 per team in the 3rd year of the agreement, bursaries can be redeemed against any FA or County FA accredited course or conference.
- The creation of a dedicated online Club web shop for members and supporters to view and purchase club branded Nike products
- Coaching and Club Workshops held at St. Georges Park & Wembley
- Entitlement to promote the club as one of an elite group of Nike Partner Clubs using the Nike Partner Club trade mark
- Chances to win match Tickets, Nike Product, Invites to Nike Events and Player Appearances.
- A dedicated online Club web shop for members and supporters to view and buy club branded Nike product.
For more information on Coach Education funding and bursaries, please contact Hertfordshire FA Coach & Education Officer, Danielle Evans on 01462 650208 or via Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org