Hertfordshire FA is looking for an experienced individual to help lead and develop our business, maximising new opportunities at an exciting time for the organisation
This is an exciting time at Hertfordshire FA with the recent redevelopment of the facilities at our headquarters in Letchworth. The opening of our new artificial pitch and Community Football Centre expand the business in exciting new ways and we are looking for someone who will be able to help us maximise this opportunity.
- Develop and manage implementation of Hertfordshire FA day to day operations and key areas of corporate governance
- To oversee the delivery of our Headquarters and Community Football Centre facility business plan
- To explore and develop the potential commercial opportunities presented by the Community Football Centre and other activities of the Association
- To support the delivery of the FA National Game Strategy
- To act in the best interests of Children and Young People at all times and ensure their welfare is considered in all decision and actions taken
- Establish a culture of customer excellence across the business
The successful candidate will have experience of working at senior management level, ideally with a County Football Association or other relevant local sports governing body.
They should also have relevant experience of corporate governance as the post holder will undertake the role and responsibilities of Company Secretary, including providing lead administration support for the Board and its various sub committees, the Council and its Standing Committees and Association Working Groups.
DOWNLOAD FULL JOB DESCRIPTON
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for all applications is: 5pm – Friday 1st March 2019. Interviews will be held in the week commencing Monday 11th March.
For further information, please speak with Karl Lingham, Hertfordshire FA Acting CEO on 01462 650 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.