Make a difference to the game
Get into refereeing in Hertfordshire
Reasons to Referee
More and more and more people of all ages, genders, races and abilities are getting into refereeing.
For current and potential officials, refereeing is a great way to:
- Give something back to the game you love
- Remain involved in the game after injury or retirement
- Play a vital role in ensuring players enjoy the game
- Increase participation in the sport
- Make new and lasting friends
The FA Basic Referee Course
If you want to qualify as a football referee you will need to do the basic FA referee training course.
With 65,000 mini soccer and youth football teams playing week in week out across England it is important that we all play our part to ensure it is played in a fun, safe and inclusive environment for all to enjoy.