Board and Council
Learn more about the governance structures in place at Hertfordshire FA
We are the not-for-profit governing body for affiliated football in Hertfordshire and we work hard to ensure we are an effective modern organisation with the structures and processes in place to offer the best possible service to the game at a local level.
Here you can learn more about how we are run and those involved in shaping the efforts of the Association.
Board of Directors
Our Board is an executive committee that supervises the activities of Hertfordshire FA.
The purpose of the Board of Directors is to:
• Be the ultimate decision-making body and accordingly exercise all of the powers of the Association;
• Review and approve the long term financial plan and annual budget;
• Be responsible for setting the strategy of the Association;
• Ensure legal and regulatory compliance is adhered to;
• Maintain and demonstrate a clear division between the Board’s management and oversight role and the Executive’s operational role
Details of the individuals making up our Board can be downloaded below.
Council and Committees
Our Council consists of representatives from Hertfordshire Leagues, Clubs, Players and divisional representatives who provide a voice on behalf of their category of football to the Council. These members sit on Committees throughout the year and work towards the support of delivering the strategy and enhancing, promoting and providing football for all in Hertfordshire.
Details of the individuals making up our Council and Committees can be downloaded below.