We are committed to developing female coaches at all levels of the game
Launched by Hertfordshire FA in 2016 #SheCanCoach is an initiative to encourage, promote and support new and experienced female coaches across the county
Speaking about the initiative, Danielle Evans the Coach Development Officer at Hertfordshire FA said:
“We’re excited about the opportunities on offer for our female coaches through our #SheCanCoach program and we hope the network will encourage more females to get involved with coaching and help us inspire the next generation of female coaches and players.”
The #SheCanCoach initiative aims to:
• Provide a place for female coaches to share experiences
• Offer support and guidance on your coaching practice
• Provide a calendar of events and female only CPD workshops, meetings and seminars
• Promote bursaries and funding for female coaches
• Build a network of female coaches across the county who can help and support one another
To join the network of female coaches simply follow the link below.
You will need to create an account and answer a few questions before your registration can be approved.
Female Coach Development Programme
Hertfordshire FA have accessed funding which we can use to support the development of 12 female coaches based in the county in the first half of 2022. For further information on our Female Coach Development Programme and how to apply, download the document below.
Find out more and apply
Please note the application deadline for the current round of funding is 9pm Friday 7th January 2022