Design a T-Shirt for Watford FC
Watford Football Club’s Community Sports & Education Trust are celebrating their 25th year anniversary with the launch of a unique competition – giving Hornets fans the chance to design a t-shirt for players to wear on a Premier League matchday.
The competition, with both an Under-18 and Over-18 category, will seek to find a t-shirt that shows off the club's and Trust’s commitment to the community over the last 25 years.
As well as launching the t-shirt before a Watford FC Premier League home match, when the Hornets' players will don the winning entry, a limited number will also go on sale to the public with money raised going towards the Trust's positive work in the local community.
There is quite the judging panel with Watford FC’s own Community Director Rob Smith and Buying Manager Eamon McDaid joining Leigh Brooks, Marketing Manager at Intu Watford, Howard Groves, Managing Director at Vibe FM, as well as Jacob Roach representing Adidas UK.
- Entries will be accepted until the closing date of 5pm Monday 30th October 2017 and should include the name, age and contact details of the individual entering.
- The t-shirt design must include the 25th year logo, which can be downloaded HERE, and must also incorporate the heritage of the Trust. The rest is up to you!
- Design entries should be no larger than A4 in size and can be hand-drawn or professionally produced by a design studio, or something in-between.
- There is a template available, should you wish, and this can be downloaded HERE.
- The Under-18 and Over-18 categories will each have a winner, and there will also be an overall winner.
- The winning designer will meet with a team of Watford FC CSE Trust representatives, a designer and manufacturer to put together the final t-shirt.
Entries can be submitted to email@example.com via attachment or transfer, or you can post to Vicarage Road Stadium, Vicarage Road, Watford, WD18 0ER.