Marketing & Communications Officer
Full Time (35 hours per week)
£22,-24,000 per annum
Hertfordshire FA is currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated Marketing and Communications Officer on a fixed term two year contract. The position reports into the Operations Manager and will be responsible for developing and implementing the County FA marketing and communications plan.
The successful candidate is likely to have excellent relationship management and an understanding of online marketing and communications campaigns; including the use of social media to engage with stakeholders in football.
The role encompasses the following areas:
- Lead the development and implementation of the County FA Marketing and Communications Plan
- Manage and develop content for the website, social media channels and app on behalf of the Association
- Manage the event calendar to ensure each event is delivered effectively and efficiently
- On behalf of the company maximise commercial and sponsorship opportunities
- Manage all internal and external communications, aiming to strengthen our relationship with all stakeholders
Sound organisation and planning skills are required, whilst excellent communication, presentation and IT skills will be expected. Applicants will be expected to work some evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the grassroots game.
A full job description can be found below.
Download Full Job Description
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or FAO: George Wells, Hertfordshire FA, The County Ground, Baldock Road, Letchworth, SG6 2EN.
Application Deadline: 5pm Monday 19th February
Interview Date: Friday 23rd February
For further information on the role please contact George Wells, Joint Acting CEO / Operations Manager on 01462 650204 or firstname.lastname@example.org