Coach and Referee Education Administrator Vacancy
Coach and Referee Education Administrator
Full-time: 35 hours per week
Salary: Circa £15,000
Hertfordshire FA is currently seeking a full time organised and enthusiastic administrator to support the delivery of our training and education programme across the county.
The role will support the development officers to implement the education programme each season, including liaising with venues, tutors and learners. The successful candidate for the role will be required to have sound organisational and customer service skills to ensure that high quality support and advice is offered to our members and learners.
To work within the Hertfordshire FA Development team to administer an extensive Coach and Referee Education Programme across the county and support other administrative tasks within the organisation.Tasks include:
- Administration of the County FA Coach Education Programme- includes liaison with key partners (FA Staff, FA Education and course venues)
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries from Learners, Clubs, Leagues, Schools, Tutors and Key Partners
- Organise the distribution of resources across the County to coach education venues
- Establish and maintain databases for all aspects of the Coach Education Programme
- Support budget holders to monitor and manage budgets effectively
- Prepare content for the website and social media work closely with the marketing team to ensure content is always up to date
How to apply
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the post to Karl Lingham, Joint Acting CEO / County Development Manager, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: midnight on Wednesday 7th November 2018
Interview date: Monday 12th November 2018
If you would like an informal chat, or have any questions after reading through the Job Description, please contact Karl Lingham on 01462 650217 or email email@example.com.