We are looking for a volunteer to support the Competitions Committee in delivering County Cups in Hertfordshire
Could you help with the planning, organisation and administration of Hertfordshire's Youth County Cup Competitions?
Role Type: Voluntary (Expenses Only)
- Assist with the administration of all youth County Cup Competitions
- Assist with conducting County Cup draws in July/August each season
- Communicate with all leagues/clubs regarding cup competition progress
- Provide clubs with excellent customer service regarding all cup enquiries
- Work closely with the Competitions Committee to ensure the rules and guidance notes are up to date each year
- Deliver high quality events at each cup final aiming to increase attendances and improve the player/fan experience
- Provide a report to the competitions committee at each meeting to update them on any problems/achievements
- Work with the FSA to issue charges and fines for breaches of competition rules
- Support other members of the committee when necessary (referee appointments, rescheduling fixtures etc)
- Compliment with relevant safeguarding processes and procedures
For further details of the role please dowload the job description via the link below.
DOWNLOAD FULL JOB DESCRIPTON
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the post to Paddy Donovan, Hertfordshire FA Competitions Secretary, via email at email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 5th August 2019
Interview date: Thursday 8th August 2019