Vacancy: Coach and Referee Education Administrator
We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic administrator to support the delivery of our training and education programme across the county
The role will support the development officers to implement the education programme each season, including liaising with venues, tutors and learners. The successful candidate for the role will be required to have sound organisational and customer service skills to ensure that high quality support and advice is offered to our members and learners.
To work within the Hertfordshire FA Development team to administer an extensive Coach and Referee Education Programme across the county and support other administrative tasks within the organisation.
Fixed Term Contract Until May 2020
Full-time: 35 hours per week
Salary: Circa £15,000 pa
- Administration of the County FA Coach Education Programme- includes liaison with key partners (FA Staff, FA Education FA Tutors and course venues)
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries from Learners, Clubs, Leagues, Schools, Tutors and Key Partners
- Establish and maintain databases for all aspects of the Coach Education Programme
- Support budget holders to monitor and manage budgets effectively
- Prepare content for the website and work closely with the marketing team to ensure it is always relevant and current
- Other administrative tasks as required by the Football Development and Governance Teams
- Understand your role in the safeguarding of children and adults at risk, offering appropriate advice and guidance as required
- Support County Coach Developer and Coach Development Officer with funding requirements and general administration duties
For further details of the role please dowload the job description via the link below.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the post to Steve Maker, Head of Football Development & Investment, via email at email@example.com.
Closing date: 7pm on Monday 1st July 2019
Interview date: Friday 5th July 2019
If you would like an informal chat, or have any questions after reading through the Job Description, please contact Steve Maker on 01462 650219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.