Club Affiliation 2019/20
As the current season draws to a close, it's time to start planning for the next one
With that in mind we've put together some information that will be useful in completing your club's affiliation to Hertfordshire FA for 2019-20, ready for applications to open on 3rd June.
Before starting the affiliation process all clubs should:
- Purchase Personal Accident Insurance though Bluefin
- Ensure all invoices from last season are paid
- Ensure all player suspensions from last season have been assigned fixtures (unless the suspension is carrying over to next season)
In addition youth clubs also need to:
- Check all Coaches are listed on Whole Game System and have an in date Criminal Records Check (CRC renewal can take up to 4 weeks so prepare this as early as possible)
- Check all mandatory officials (Secretary, Chairman, Treasurer and Welfare Officer) are remaining in place and have completed the Committee Members Safeguarding Course (and that it is hasn't expired)
- Check that the Club Welfare Officer also has the three other mandatory qualifications (FA Safeguarding Children in Football Workshop, Welfare Officers Workshop) as well as an in date CRC
Since it can take few months for a Club Welfare Officer to become upskilled, clubs are advised to make an early decision with regards a new CWO.
If you have any queries regarding new CWO’s please contact Richard Drake on 01462 650215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that The FA only accepts its own CRC and Safeguarding Workshop as they are football specific.
Completing Your Affiliation
For existing clubs the affiliation forms will already be populated in the system and you will be able to login and simply edit details that have changed from the season before.
When using Whole Game System your application does not have to be completed in one go. You can always save your progress and come back to it at a later time, which can be particularly useful if you are a large club.
Complete and submit the affiliation on Whole Game System before 30th June to avoid additional charges (see details of fees below). This includes uploading the Personal Accident Insurance PDF document provided by Bluefin. Without this being uploaded you will not receive an invoice.
- Make sure you add managers to the relevant teams (Adult and Youth Clubs)
- Ensure any FAN records have full details – mobile numbers and email addresses for Full Time and SMS contacts are vital
- Please ensure your ground details are correct
The following video also offers step by step guidance on the process of club affiliation through Whole Game System:
Please find below further documentation below to help guide you through the affiliation process:
- Affiliation Checklist 2019-20
- Affiliation Fees 2019-20
- Guidance For New Clubs
- Public Liability Insurance Summary of Cover
- Personal Accident Insurance Summary of Cover
Once we have reviewed the affiliation and generated the invoice, you will need to pay the invoice within 14 days - you will then be affiliated to Hertfordshire FA for the 2019/20 season.
**Please note your affiliation will not be completed until your invoice is paid and you have provided proof of personal accident insurance**
Getting in Touch
If you have any queries about affiliation for the upcoming season or how to use Whole Game System please contact our team on 01462 677622 or directly using the details below:
Football Services Manager
Lauren Halsey - email@example.com
Football Services Officer
Joe Karram - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Musgrave - email@example.com