We are recruiting an FA Coach Mentor, on a 50 hour contract, to support with mentoring specifically within the Wildcats Programme
The Football Association appoints Coach Mentors to support local County Football Associations who work supporting specific projects, including:
• FA Charter Standard Clubs
• Specific target groups (BAME, Female and Disability)
• Grassroots Clubs
• League Support
• Post Qualification Support
• FA SSE Wildcats
You would be working on a part-time basis, on a minimum 50 hour contract for the season and will each provide agreed hours of mentoring support, across a 12 month period.
Mentors will provide quality targeted support that challenges coaches to excel in their work and enhance coaching standards nationally.
The aim of the Mentoring programme is;
• To support the development of coaches in Grassroots football leaving a lasting legacy
• To work with Clubs to identify the needs of coaches
• To mentor and support coaches
• To observe, provide feedback and create action plans for clubs and individuals
• To develop and deliver a programme of support for coaches across the 4 corners
• To support coach development, focusing upon the knowledge, skills and attributes to be an effective coach
• To support and develop reflection skills• To deliver individual, bespoke club based events to support the learning of coaches
The mentoring programme will meet the needs of coaches at a local level, promoting and cascading the principles of the England DNA, as well as linking with The FA Respect programme.
We now seek applications from perspective mentors with the right credentials, knowledge, skills attributes and time to provide mentoring opportunities for coaches.
Hertfordshire FA are recruiting an FA Coach Mentor, on a 50 hour contract, to support with mentoring specifically within the Wildcats Programme. For more information about the role please download the Role Profile.
If you wish to be considered for a Coach Mentor positions please follow the link below to complete the application form and attach your CV. Please note that only electronic applications will be accepted.
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
The deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm on Wednesday 11th March. Any applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
Unfortunately, as we will not be able to respond to everyone individually if you do not hear from us by Monday 16th March 2020, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on 19th March 9-2pm at Hertfordshire County Football Association.
Following interview, successful candidates accepted as a FA Coach Mentor will be required to complete local induction training (for which no fee will be payable).
No further Interview dates will be available, therefore please only apply if you are able to commit to attend these dates. If you have any queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.