Hertfordshire FA have an exciting vacancy here at The County Ground
You could be part of the team responsible for supporting and developing grassroots football locally
This fantastic opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to join our team and embed our values of Honesty, Efficiency, Respect, Teamwork and Trust, while supporting the delivery of facilities and investment across grassroots football in Hertfordshire.
Our offices are based in Letchworth at The County Ground and consist of a new 3G stadia pitch, comfortable office space with onsite Café services. We are also within walking distance of Letchworth Town Centre and train station.
Position: Facility and Investment Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term until June 2025
Hours: 35 hours per week
Based: Hertfordshire FA, Letchworth with Hybrid working available.
This position reports directly to the Head of Football Development and Investment, supporting delivery of The FA National Game Strategy, Hertfordshire FA Business Strategy and the Local Football Facility Plans. The role holder will monitor, develop and support the delivery of facilities and investment into football in Hertfordshire. This will include Grass Pitch Maintenance funding, small grants and other local sources of funding to service the needs of the game across the county.
Download ROLE PROFILE
Other Benefits Include:
- Build a career in football with the local governing body of the grassroots game here in Hertfordshire
- Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities
- Opportunities to progress your career across the County FA Network and at The FA
- Employee Assistance Programme offering support across a wide range of areas
- Nike staff uniform provided and the opportunity to buy Nike products at a discount
- Company laptop and mobile phone, access to tickets for events at Wembley Stadium, access to Bright HR discounts programme
- Flexible and remote working as appropriate, starting with 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
How to Apply
Please download the job description above for further details of the role. Should you have any questions regarding the role please email Steve.Maker@HertfordshireFA.com. Once you are familiar with our requirements, please follow the link below to submit your application online.
Closing date for all applications: Sunday 19th June 2022
Primary interview dates: Thursday 23rd June 2022
All applicants who are shortlisted for an interview will be contacted by Monday 20th June. Second stage interviews may take place on Monday 27th June (if required).
Hertfordshire FA are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Equality and diversity monitoring
We would appreciate if you could complete Hertfordshire FA’s Diversity Monitoring Form along with your application.
Completion of this form is entirely optional, however it does provide the Association with the opportunity to track the breadth and depth of the applications from different parts of the community. This should be filled in anonymously and sent back to us separately. They will be collated only for the purpose of monitoring diversity and will not be used to identify individuals.