Hertfordshire FA have an exciting vacancy here at The County Ground
Opportunity to join the team responsible for football administration, discipline and supporting local clubs and leagues with the adoption of FA technology
This fantastic opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to join our team and embed our values of Honesty, Efficiency, Respect, Teamwork and Trust, maximising the impact by supporting our grassroots Clubs, Leagues and volunteers whilst providing excellent customer service.
Position: Football Operations Officer
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £22,500 with incremental increase based on annual review
Based: Hertfordshire FA, Letchworth (flexible/home based working is in operation for this role)
This position reports directly to the Deputy CEO and will administer all aspects of discipline and regulation, as well as supporting Clubs and Leagues using FA technology systems. The individual whilst working closely with the Football Services Administration will also support the Board and the Sub Committees preparing agendas and completing minutes.
It is of high importance the successful candidate provides excellent customer service and interaction whilst ensuring safeguarding is of paramount consideration in how we operate and what we do.
Download ROLE PROFILE
Other Benefits Include:
- Build a career in football with the local governing body of the grassroots game here in Hertfordshire
- Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities
- Opportunities to progress your career across the County FA Network and at The FA
- Employee Assistance Programme offering support across a wide range of areas
- Nike staff uniform provided and the opportunity to buy Nike products at a discount
- Company laptop and mobile phone, access to tickets for events at Wembley Stadium, access to Bright HR discounts programme
- Flexible and remote working as appropriate, starting with 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Complimentary access to the Local Gym and Leisure facilities in partnership with Stevenage Leisure Limited
How to Apply
To apply for this role please complete the application form and upload your CV by following the link below.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Closing Date for applications is midday Monday 7th November 2022.
Interviews to be held week commencing Monday 7th November 2022.
Equality and diversity monitoring
We would appreciate if you could complete Hertfordshire FA’s Diversity Monitoring Form along with your application.
Completion of this form is entirely optional, however it does provide the Association with the opportunity to track the breadth and depth of the applications from different parts of the community. This should be filled in anonymously and sent back to us separately. They will be collated only for the purpose of monitoring diversity and will not be used to identify individuals.