Site Manager Vacancy
Hertfordshire FA have an exciting vacancy here at The County Ground
You could be part of the team responsible for managing, maintaining and developing our site and supporting grassroots football locally
This fantastic opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to join our team and embed our values of Honesty, Efficiency, Respect, Teamwork and Trust, maximising the impact of our high-quality facility on the local community and ensuring it is used and maintained to a high level for the local community with customer excellence at the heart of what we do.
Position: Site Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week (some evening and weekend work will be required but not every week)
Salary: £23,000 with incremental increase based on annual review
Based: Hertfordshire FA, Letchworth
This position reports directly to the Deputy CEO and will function to drive the Community Football Centre, deliver high quality Customer Service and manage the facility that is offered. Working with Players, Coaches, Spectators, Clubs and local businesses to advertise the facility and provide a great customer experience at the Community Football Centre.
Providing a high-quality facility, excellent customer service and interaction whilst ensuring safeguarding of all our customers is of paramount consideration when visiting and using our facility.
Other Benefits Include:
- Build a career in football with the local governing body of the grassroots game here in Hertfordshire
- Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities
- Opportunities to progress your career across the County FA Network and at The FA
- Employee Assistance Programme offering support across a wide range of areas
- Nike staff uniform provided and the opportunity to buy Nike products at a discount
- Company laptop and mobile phone, access to tickets for events at Wembley Stadium, access to Bright HR discounts programme
- Flexible and remote working as appropriate, starting with 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Complimentary access to the Local Gym and Leisure facilities in partnership with Stevenage Leisure Limited
How to Apply
To apply for this role please complete the application form and upload your CV by following the link below.
Closing Date for applications is midday Monday 7th November 2022.
Interviews to be held week commencing Monday 7th November 2022.
Equality and diversity monitoring
We would appreciate if you could complete Hertfordshire FA’s Diversity Monitoring Form along with your application.
Completion of this form is entirely optional, however it does provide the Association with the opportunity to track the breadth and depth of the applications from different parts of the community. This should be filled in anonymously and sent back to us separately. They will be collated only for the purpose of monitoring diversity and will not be used to identify individuals.