A national competition for impairment-specific football
The FA Disability Cup offers players within impairment-specific football the opportunity to battle it out against teams from all over the country for the chance to compete at the home of English football, St George’s Park.
It is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the achievements of the players, coaches and volunteers involved in our partner competitions, and provides a platform for raising awareness of the opportunities that exist for everyone within disability football.
Year on year, the competition gets bigger and better with the number of teams and the standard of play exceeding that of the previous years and culminates with five cup finals on the same day hosted at St George’s Park:
- Amputee cup final in partnership with England Amputee Football Association Irwin Mitchell National League
- Blind cup final in partnership with the National Blind Football League
- Cerebral palsy cup final in partnership with the National Cerebral Palsy Football League
- Partially Sighted cup final in partnership with the National Partially Sighted Football League
- Powerchair cup final in partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy UK National Powerchair League
Hertfordshire based Aspire PFC have enjoyed great success this competition, claiming victory in the Powerchair Cup Final three times in four years.
Find out more about the FA Disability Cup by following the link below.
FA Disability Cup