Strategy for Grassroots Refereeing
An ambitious plan to ensure world class referees are being developed through the pathway from grassroots to elite, so that the game is officiated at the highest possible standards.
The three-year strategy also commits to ensuring the safety and enjoyment of referees at all levels by reducing abuse and making referees feel truly valued on and off the pitch.
Become a Referee
Thinking of becoming a referee?
- Refereeing is a great way to be involved in football
- There are opportunities for everyone
- Remain active in the game following injury or retirement
- Make new and lasting friends within the game
- Play a huge role in ensuring the players enjoy their match day experience